Life Sciences, Market Research
For healthcare technology providers, service contracts are key to shaping innovation and patient care. More than agreements, they promise reliability and top-notch performance. A subsidiary of a prominent American multinational conglomerate sought to navigate the intricacies of service contracts associated with imaging modalities, ultrasound systems, and ventilator systems. By partnering with us, they were able to gain strategic insights into customer needs, market trends, and new opportunities. Explore how they refined their offerings by gaining a detailed assessment of the landscape.
A healthcare technology and diagnostics stalwart partnered with Netscribes to conduct an extensive evaluation of service contracts associated with imaging modalities, ultrasound systems, and ventilator systems within the Indian market. The primary objectives were:
To assist the firm with in-depth market insights, we deployed a meticulous two-pronged approach:
1. A comprehensive report of the target equipment was delivered. The key components of our solution included:
2. Next, we conducted an in-depth primary research to accomplish the entire research.
Our comprehensive report encompassed the following key outcomes:
1. By focusing on customer perspectives, contractual details, and benchmarking against the client’s own contract to understand the competitive positioning, we developed a comparative analysis of contract price and entitlements:
2. Propensity for additional services:
An understanding of the market’s inclination towards digital services and the potential for additional offerings was delivered
3. Key factors influencing contract purchases:
We provided valuable insights into the factors influencing decision-makers in the purchase of service contracts.
3. Experts’ Inputs:
We enriched the findings by integrating expert opinions and industry insights.
Netscribes successfully delivered a comprehensive assessment, shedding light on market dynamics, customer preferences, and areas of improvement within service contracts for imaging modalities and ventilator systems in the Indian market. These insights enabled the firm to refine their offerings, strengthen competitive positioning, and drive strategic decision-making in the dynamic healthcare landscape.