Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for end-to-end project management and client delivery ensure client satisfaction by providing high-quality client deliverables with actionable insights
- Manage multiple client engagements at any given time and work hands-on on client projects
- Lead client communication independently throughout project lifecycle
- Prepare forward-looking frameworks for analysis and models for recurring projects/ processes that can be re-used and automated
- Keep a tab on the solutions out in the market in the automotive sector and client’s key business challenges and unmet needs, identify and help develop solutions to cater to those needs
- Work closely with the sales team to develop relevant solutions and pitches for prospects, Develop proposals for new engagements, lead proposal discussions with clients, help close deals
- Manage the accountabilities of the team – define, communicate, and analyse success metrics for the delivery team
- Strong experience and knowledge across the automotive industry value chain – business (required) as well as technical (desirable) and must have deep understanding of the players, products, customer segments, competitive forces and trends shaping the industry.
- Must have deep understanding of the emerging business models across the value chain including mobility-as-a-service, electric vehicles, autonomous and connected vehicles, vehicle architecture etc.
- Basic technical know-how of automotive systems/components, working principles of automotive concepts such as who-supplies-whom, aftermarket park, capacity utilization etc.
- Proven client engagement skills and adept at sharing insights and recommendations that have tangible business impacts
- Proven track record of conducting secondary/primary research, designing research strategy, interpreting, and analysing information for accuracy, exhaustiveness, and applicability in resolving research problem.
7-10 Years in Auto Sector