Senior Sales Leader
- A senior sales person in the USA with focus on selling business research AND/OR market intelligence services
- Minimum 5 years of experience in information/research services or business consulting industry across the USA; existing sales achievement more than $1 million a year at a minimum; and proven ability to sell to medium and large sized companies.
- Key responsibilities:
- Will drive all hunting initiatives with sales and operations on an ongoing basis and farming once prospects are closed
- Provide market intelligence and positioning to sales on key meetings or concept notes or custom pitches
- Person should have good understanding of the outsourcing space. No location preference.
Detailed Job Description:
- Will independently drive prospecting to targeted potential clients from opening to closure along with support from inside sales team for meetings, etc., based on goals and sales objectives that are given to you. Will be responsible for industry vertical or geography as decided mutually between the sales team members from time to time.
- Will focus on opening high growth accounts with an aim to get longer-term or consistent business from a set of clients who can be account managed to scale over time.
- Will provide inputs to team members on any insights in sales and marketing or opportunities they see from time to time.
- Will be responsible for timely turnaround times with respect to client communication and operations-sales coordination on pre and post sales activities.
- Will actively take part in all client review calls to be on the same page with all.
- Will drive and submit clear MIS to showcase operations and HRD any movements that could trigger preparedness or recruitment well ahead of time.
- Will drive inputs to the overall strategy of the firm with respect to business development and innovation.
- Competitive and as per industry standards. (Base Salary and Commission)
Netscribes, Inc. is a business research and market intelligence firm. Netscribes supports the growth objectives (strategy, product development, sales & marketing and investment) of global corporations through a combination of market, technology and social media insights and content solutions.
Note: To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.