Essential Job Functions
- Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Guiding the team on using Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Take responsibility for managing dependencies between the team and third parties and / or other scrum teams.
- Track and communicate team key metrics such as time velocity and respective budget spent to achieve the same.
- Map the cost and amount of work done and raise flag if project is going out of budget or over the time planned
- Manage the changing scope of the project to measure & monitor project costs
- Provide Weekly / Monthly and Quarterly Project Report to all stakeholders of project
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Engage with the client/PO in educating and negotiating on costs or scope of the project
- Configure, Track and Monitor/analyze Reports like Velocity charts, Sprint Burndown and Release Burndown ,
- Continuously work on Process improvement and implement tools & methodologies to increase productivity
- Conduct review at a regular cadence (every quarter or Project End) for the complete team to take continuous feedback and record it, enabling quarterly appraisals for team members
- identify root cause for velocity variance, take some corrective measures if required and Communicate Project Risks in timely manner
- Prior experience into Software Development and managing Software Applications (Web Apps/Mobile Apps/ Desktop Apps)
- Experience into managing technical projects or as Tech lead, working with Agile Delivery Teams, utilizing Agile / Scrum / Kanban.
- Has worked with multiple software development lifecycle methodologies, including Scrum.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos Writing skills, to communicate information effectively to stakeholders, managers, and delivery teams.
- Outstanding leadership and motivational skills possessing a willingness to empower as well as inspire
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
CSPO or CSM or PMP (Any of these is a plus)
Experience- 7-14 Years