Essential Job Functions:
- Pre-Sales/Solution consultant shall be responsible for positioning and selling digital transformation solutions to customers.
- Interact with clients, perform data analysis, assess processes and systems, and make recommendations on client initiatives.
- The ideal candidate should be hands on and possess an understanding of intelligent/Hyper Automations solutions etc. S/He would have a keen interest in other complementing technologies e.g. Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Pattern Recognition, Text Analytics etc.
- Engaging with sales/pre-sales team and supporting the RFX’s by identifying the automation opportunities and designing the solutions, commercial proposals, demos and bid defense
- Work on Process improvement / Business Process Re-engineering initiatives across the lifecycle stages
- Diagnose gaps, issues in existing set-up and leverage Digital technologies to get the proposed solution implemented
- Design customer journeys with a focus on customer centricity and customer experience
- Ability to identify issues, understand end user pain area
- Ability to strategize and curate solution based on identified issues
- Assist in Business Development, proposals and proposition creation
- Comfortable working and interacting closely with the C – Suite executives and can work independently in a collaborative environment
- Experience in Digital Transformation | Business Transformation | Digital Strategy |Consulting is a required
- Support the account management team in working on proactive proposals and demonstration of our solution stack to end customers
- Work closely with practice teams on upselling and cross selling automation ideas in existing customer base
- Superior organization skills with the ability and desire to balance multiple projects of varying complexity at the same time
- 10+ years of experience in transformation & automation domain
- Familiar with Technology Outsourcing services across verticals to lend a strategic market perspective
- Expert at Lean/Sigma, Process reengineering and Customer Journey mapping
- Well versed with newer solutions like Mobile, UI/UX, Chatbots, Analytics, AI/ML etc.
- Must have excellent pre-sales and solutioning skills.
- Required to understand fairly unstructured requirements from the client and create related SoW and proposals
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
- Proven client engagement skills and adept at sharing insights and recommendations that have tangible business impacts
- Ability to engage with international clients independently and lead discussions to win and execute engagements. (Past exposure to US clients desirable)
- Skills in storyboarding, problem solving, and insights generation are must
7-15 years of experience with a major consulting firm or 7 years of experience in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation at the intersection of new operating models and new digital technologies.