Essential Job Functions:
- Keep a tab on the solutions out in the market in the BFSI sector, client’s key business challenges and unmet needs, identify and help develop solutions to cater to those needs
- Work closely with the sales team to develop relevant solutions and pitches for prospects
- Own the entire proposal development process/execution, i.e.:
- Deliver well-structured and high-quality proposals with strong solutioning in a timely manner
- Coordinate with Sales in an efficient manner
- Understand client requirements, address their queries, walk them through the proposed solution, and help Sales close the deal
- Actively working on creating case studies and collaterals for the support sales team
- Review and improve the existing collateral materials; get the repository tagged and organized
- Proactively collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop more materials based on the expected business pipeline
- Assisting the pre-sales team lead in effectively coordinating between operations and sales team in order to ensure in-time support for pre-sales activities
- Get all the pre-sales activities streamlined and organized across the practice areas, set- up SLAs and process flows, and track compliance
- Take measures to improve the quality of proposals; set-up a process to collect feedback from Sales
Engage with relevant stakeholders (account managers) to understand their priorities/challenges, be a thought partner and suggest solutions, build rapport, keep track of key organizational changes, keep track of market changes that may impact client business, keep relevant stakeholders at NS updated, etc.
Must have excellent pre-sales and solutioning skills.
- Required to understand fairly unstructured requirements from the client and create related SoW and proposals
- Strong sector expertise – extensive research (market intelligence) experience in the IT/ITES, Hitech, Telecom, etc.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
- Proven client engagement skills and adept at sharing insights and recommendations that have tangible business impacts
- Ability to engage with international clients independently and lead discussions to win and execute engagements. (past exposure to US clients desirable)
- Skills in storyboarding, problem solving, and insights generation are must.
8+ years of relevant experience in a team lead or managerial role in the BFSI sector