Essential Job Functions
- Build and customize WordPress websites.
- Integrate Figma/Sketch or design files into WordPress theme.
- Build and customize WordPress plugins.
- Optimize the website for good website performance.
- Ensure good website security.
- Find opportunities to improve current systems or patterns through auditing or benchmarking.
- ‘Own’ and take lead in newly developed features for the website.
- Knowledge or some experience working with Webflow CMS
- Experience with working in Agile methodology
- Experience working in WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Knowledge of HOOKS concepts in WordPress.
- Good MySql knowledge.
- Experience in website performance.
- Building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice and de-facto standard plugins
- Tools: Git
- Candidate must be with good communication skills. Ability to take projects from concept through execution.
- Should have a good sense of UI design.
Experience- 3-6 Years