Essential Job Functions
- 7+ years of experience in software product design. Working on consumer products would be an additional advantage.
- A collaborative team player who can work well with Product, Engineering, Business, and CX teams to ensure that everyone is aligned with the design vision.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Create desirable product experiences across multiple touchpoints, bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Design for simplicity in a complex ecosystem of products and services
- Work closely with researchers and service designers to continuously gather user feedback and improve the solution
- Work closely with developers to understand technical realities and to ensure proper implementation of the UI
- Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Work on strategic design issues and present to stakeholders when needed
- Have the ability to create polished, production-ready UI designs.
- Possess the ability to conceptualize and communicate design ideas to customers
- Accountable to define and deliver the common product practices for scalability and reusability into the enterprise design system repository
- Have the ability to create wireframes, user flows, visual design assets, and interactive prototypes/high fidelity mockups.
- Understanding of overall customer needs and ability to have a holistic view of design and user experience; ability to deliver on short-term needs that fit into long-term vision.
- Highly Proficient in Figma, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Able to handle and manage front end developers and designers
- Any JS framework understanding will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. From paper sketches to mid/high-fidelity comps, you can get your ideas across to a variety of audiences.
- Solid understanding of project requirements, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Solid experience with agile development practices.
- Experience working in software development, collaborating with many individual designers, product leads and engineers along the way.
- Strong conceptual skills and a desire to push the boundaries