Essential Job Functions
- Strategically drive new business in close synergy with the Solution teams and core account teams to manage assigned services sales and margin targets.
- Position Net scribes solutions to meet client requirements, and become a trusted advisor for services by effectively managing multi-threaded client relationships.
- Use knowledge of technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate clients on the value of our business and implementation expertise.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into opportunities.
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account and core account team.
- Develop the trust to independently lead solutions sales campaigns within large accounts.
- Proactively drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging both industry and technical background
- Demonstrate ability to advance sales campaigns in a needs-based and highly participative fashion including consultative dialog, cross-functional engagement, and facilitated workshops
- Represent the full NS portfolio with broad understanding and expertise in AI/ML, Analytics, Automation
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Sales Function for Analytics, Technology Consulting or Solutions. Marketing or Analytics Solutions would be an add on
- 7+ years of experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- 7+ years of experience building proposals, RFPs, and leading Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Experience in account mining, cross-selling, and upselling the service offerings in a consulting set-up
- Experience in growing and maintaining client relationship and the related revenue
- Experience in managing a group of US based clients/accounts and working in Technology and/or Analytics Solutions is preferable
- (Preferred) A good understanding of various business segments like Analytics, Technology and Content