Market Monitoring & Competitive Intelligence
Stay on top of your market and competition to grow in the B2B market space. Institutions and organisations that can benefit from the Market Insights provided our experienced market intelligence team include:
- Corporate and business strategy teams who need strategy reports on critical intelligence and on-demand rapid research in very strict timelines.
- Corporate Communication departments who need detailed market monitoring in order to deliver customised intelligence to stake holders within the company and monitor crisis in real-time.
- Business unit heads requiring early warning systems and topical customised information on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis in order to conduct a competitive benchmarking.
With the right domain expertise, flexible and customised delivery models and access to the widest breadth of databases around the globe, Netscribes is in a unique position to serve companies as an extended office. With strict adherence to SLAs and rapid ramp-up/ ramp-down business models, the Market Intelligence team at Netscribes can cater to the growing intelligence needs of its clients.
Strategic and tactical insights on
- Product Development and innovations
- Customers/ Consumers
- Best Practices and benchmarking
- Vendors and Suppliers
- M&A and Partnering
- Markets and Geographies
- Sales deals
- Pricings and forecasts
- Acquisitions, Partnerships and alliances
- Scientific Research and Patents
- Macro-economic signals
- Social Media and traditional media
- Legal & Regulatory
- Financial information
- Centralized and customized intelligence portals
- Real time reports on early warning signals and during specific events
- Newsletters and News-bulletins containing market insights only with relevant news and re-written insightful content
- Rapid research and strategy reports delivered in presentations for topics of choice customised for quick decision making
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly intelligence summaries by topics customized to end user needs
- Multiple channels of deliveries including smartphone and tablet ready reports